Model No.: LE-FQ800
Warehouse Push-back Pallet Racks
Push-back racks, are metal racks that usually used in warehouse storage, which are stacked and connected by multiple trolleys between the front and rear beams. The stacked goods are placed on the trolleys and pushed in from the outside, and the stored goods will push the original goods inside.
1. The press-in rack is composed of typical structural parts such as pallet trolleys. The pallet truck has the characteristics of flowability. The goods are specified to enter and exit at one end of the rack, and follow the order of first-in, last-out.
2. When storing and transporting goods, the forklift is only located at the lower end of the shelf passage, and there is no need to enter the shelf goods storage passage. Such shelves have the typical characteristics of high storage density and fast storage and transportation.
3. It is usually used in extremely limited storage space, but it must be used in occasions where the storage capacity must be increased or there are time requirements for the goods, etc.
Wuxi Lerin Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Company Name: Wuxi Lerin Material Technology Co., Ltd.
- Representative: Alice.Fei
- Product/Service: Storage Shelves , Unpowered Power Roller , Filing Cabinet , Separation Fence , Foldable Cage Trolley , Work Bench
- Capital (Million US $): 5000000RMB
- Year Established: 2021
- Total Annual Sales Volume (Million US $): Above US$100 Million
- Export Percentage: 81% - 90%
- No. of Production Lines: 5
- No. of R&D Staff: 5 -10 People
- No. of QC Staff: 5 -10 People
- OEM Services Provided: yes
- Factory Size (Sq.meters): 5,000-10,000 square meters
- Factory Location: Yuanyichang Road, Jishan Town, Nanling County, Wuhu City, Anhui Province
- Contact Person: Ms. Alice Fei
- Tel: 86-0510-18761560874
Premium Related Products